Project Plan Module
The Project Plan module adds planning features on top of the Project
An allocation links together an employee, a task and a percentage. It
defines which part of his time the employee should dedicate to this
The Work model is extended to support planning features:
- Tasks dependencies: Each work may have predecessor and
successors. Predecessor and successor must share the same parent
- tasks leveling, I.E. automatically delay some task to avoid
overallocation of resources.
- Early Start and Late End computation: If Constraint Start and
Constraint End are set on a work, on its parent work or on one of
the predecessors/successors, the Early Start and Late End dates (but
also Late Start and Early Finish dates) are computed automatically.
- Resource allocation: Each task may allocate one or more resource
(I.E. a certain amount of time of an employee).
- Requests: On each work, a list of request is available, allowing to
exchange and follow various information about the work execution.
The Task Leveling wizard allow to level a group of tasks to avoid
eventual overallocation of resources, It will delay some tasks
depending on task precedencies and task sequences.