The web_user module provides facilities to manage external user accessing from the web.
A user is uniquely identified by an email and he is authenticated using a hashed password. The user can be linked to a Party.
Two actions are available:
The web_user module uses parameters from different sections:
- reset_password_url: the URL to reset the password to which the parameters email and token will be added.
- email_validation_url: the URL for email validation to which the parameter token will be added.
- from: the origin address to send emails.
- web_timeout: defines in seconds the validity of the web session. Default: 30 days.
- web_timeout_reset: in seconds the validity of the reset password token. Default: 1 day.